Zack's Nameplate Generation Machine

Home Forums Out of Play Forums FoD Out-of-Play Zack's Nameplate Generation Machine

• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DirgeDirge.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Crane OdariCrane Odari
    Keymaster

I did this before and it went pretty well, so the Nameplate Generation Machine is open for business! If you’d like a custom nameplate for the forums here, just give me this info:

1. EXACTLY what you want printed on the plate, text wise.
    2. Colors, themes, etc that you think would be cool. Don’t be super vague or super specific!

And in some amount of time, I’ll post your plate! Here’s some I’ve done before, as example.

(All posts pre 5.15.18 are from Clover Quickstrike)

AhriannaAhrianna
    Participant

Yes, please! Can I have “Juniper Crabapple” in bigger letters with “June for short” tucked in the corner or something? I like nature themes, but something that uses her crafting as inspiration would be great also! Thank you!

I would love one for Rakdor. “Rakdor” in larger letters and “Skeirn of Clan Hamdir” in a smaller font on there as well. Red backdrop would be great. Thanks Zack!

FoD Staff

Kaeli ChambersKaeli Chambers
    Participant

Oooh! I’d love one for Tali.

As for what’s on it, simply her name will suffice, Tali.
    For colours.. Colour Yes.. but it should be bright and vibrant colours (you’ve seen her outfits lol)… and butterflies are a central thing for her

Participant

Oooooh….I’ll bite. :3 “Auggie” in gold, with vague watercolor-y pastel colors as a backdrop. Maybe some gold filigree on the edge or something. Because, y’know…fancy.

PS: you’re awesome and we love you.

PomponPompon
    Participant

Thank you for doing this again!

“Pompon” Orange and green are her colors, obviously pumpkins if it can be managed, and overall autumn themes work as ideas

Shana CrumpShana Crump
    Participant

Ooooo.. I’d love one for Lianmin. Her full name is Shizi Lianmin.

Red and black are her colors, with accents of copper &/or gold. Asian themed, with bonus points for Fu-dog inclusion! Fu-Dog line drawing or Shield for reference!

Participant

I would love an Arta one, I lost my old one.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

I want one, too: varying shades of black to grey to off-white, silhouetted pillars casting long shadows towards the front of the nameplate. Can you make the font something Gothic and bookish, similar to calligrapy, but a little more legible? Old English Test is a good font choice, with maybe a perspective shadow effect on it. Yeah, way too specific. I’ll be happy with whatever I can get!

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

I’d love one for Jacob please.

It can just say Jacob
    Backdrop of dark blues and dark greens with something labyrinth and/or survivalist appropriate.

Crane OdariCrane Odari
    Keymaster

Obviously some things came up, but here’s the first wave.

PomponPompon
    Participant

Oh, hun, it’s too cute… but her name is misspelled. It should be Pompon.

Crane OdariCrane Odari
    Keymaster

I don’t know what you’re talking about, I clearly didn’t just go swap it out.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Hey! Where’s mine?

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Participant

If you’re still doing these, I’d love one reading “Tobias Cranksmith”. Mechanical themes would be appropriate as would red, gray/silver and black. I’ll trust the artist’s judgment though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.