Wanted: Tomes

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Wanted: Tomes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Priscilla WeberPriscilla Weber
    Participant

As I am new to the Forest, I would like to request a bit of light reading. If anyone has any type of history books or stories of the Forest, might you send them my way?

[[Secrets Bound in Riddles: Wanderlings of Defiance]]
    If anyone has any knowledge or books or scrolls pertaining to the Rock of Storms culture,
    Magic, or history, I would greatly like to borrow them in order to gain a better
    understanding of what I will be dealing with. Magic is a powerful tool, and I intend
    to treat this with honor and respect. I also do not know who might be upset about this
    Axiom and wish to remain as far out of their radar for as long as possible.

Khai

--------
    All posts before 8/1/19 are written by Aurelia, Former Lord Commander of the Duskwatch Legion, the last Soldier of the Dark Mountains

DirgeDirge
    Participant

There is an epic poem that Pompon knows that tells the story of Ragnarok, the day their world fell. I will be happy to perform it for you.

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Participant

That would be wonderful!

-Khai

Khai

--------
    All posts before 8/1/19 are written by Aurelia, Former Lord Commander of the Duskwatch Legion, the last Soldier of the Dark Mountains

Participant

Mira knew a lot of the Rocksmen, and she used to talk about them and their beliefs. Would you like to sit down with some tea and I’ll tell you what I know?

Participant

Absolutely! I look forward to it.

Khai

--------

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.