The Man Under the Mountain?

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree The Man Under the Mountain?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Can somone bring me up to speed on the situation with the man under the mountain? I’ve never met him, but heard he’s the elemental fulcrum of fire, that he’s warned us about the third failing and that he’s looking for a scion. I have an affinity for fire and an interest in avoiding “the end” so I may be able to take this one on. Unfortunately, I don’t know some pretty important things:

Has he said anything specific about “the third failing” or “the end”?
    Are there any specific tasks or qualities he expects from a scion?
    Do we have a good way to get in touch with him?

Kaeli ChambersKaeli Chambers
    Participant

He is not an elemental fulcrum, at least not in the more commonly known elements of earth, air, fire, and water. He is a Terrestrial Fulcrum, of which there are three: land/earth, sea, and sky.

Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

I wonder if he means the sky fulcrum failing.

Matt BretschneiderMatt Bretschneider
    Participant

I met him when wisteria saw something shiny from our world. he’s currently looking for a scion.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Tobias, perhaps we can speak at length about the Man Under the Mountain. I had a particularly vivid vision after drinking the Chalice of Bitter Delights, and in it I believe it hinted at the Man. It showed me what I believe without a doubt to be elements of the third failing, or ‘the end’. Even if he is not an elemental fulcrum of fire, he is of the earth. I think you would be a fine scion to him.

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Priscilla WeberPriscilla Weber
    Participant

As I was with Wisteria when she spoke to him, I can try to find my way back and deliver a message that you are interested.

Khai

--------
    All posts before 8/1/19 are written by Aurelia, Former Lord Commander of the Duskwatch Legion, the last Soldier of the Dark Mountains

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.