Spring

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt BretschneiderMatt Bretschneider
    Participant

so we have spring coming up. id like to talk with all the members of the spring court to go over plans. next gather i’d like to plan a parade to help wake dawn from her rest. message me when you can so we can make this an awesome first official spring. ^_^

Participant

Hey Kodah,

I’m not a member, but I remember Pyra’s Spring music and Acanthus and I did the wake-up singing for the Terrestrial spirits for a few years. Let me know what you need and I’m glad to help.

-Louise

Participant

I would love to have some of pyra’s songs to sing for spring. i’d love to do a rattlin bog to help wake dawn. i could use some instruments. like drums and such. i’m sooooooooooo excited

Participant

hey everyone, i wanted to do the pinata filled with candy again but not alot of people liked the lollipops. is there something people would like more? also I would like some feedback on things you wanna do. im planning on hiding eggs around. and maybe one or two with a special surprise in them. im soooo excited for the first official celebration of spring.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.