Special Tree

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Special Tree

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Matt BretschneiderMatt Bretschneider
    Participant

So I am looking for a special tree in the Forest. The may be able to speak and the jabberwocky will most likely stay away from it. i need to take a group there to ask it if I am worthy of a branch. and if i am ill get the branch and we can start making the sword. im gonna go look through the books and see if it is referenced. i wanted to see if any survivalist have heard of a tree like this or maybe somewhere in some sort of other stories. let me know please thanks ^_^

Stephen RowlandStephen Rowland
    Participant

I could ask Melanthios if she’s seen it… hell she might have planted it

Participant

If you get a chance you might want to talk to Petalwing. He was following the Jabberwock around and he said something… I think it was about a tree that tried to hurt him. That seems like weird behavior for a tree so it might be relevant. Sorry I don’t remember the details. I was trying to sort my traps at the time and wasn’t paying enough attention.

Tobias

Participant

I can go look for it…. if nobody better at Looking wants to. I am kinda good at finding magic stuff 🙂

✿Poppy✿

Participant

I’d be happy for any help.

Participant

K, off a-Looking I go!

✿Poppy✿

Participant

thanks poppy. ill ask pedalwing at the next gather also

Participant

I didn’t get to see Padalwing this last gather and poppy said she couldn’t find the tree yet. I’m still trying to find more information to help survivalist. can someone either ask him or help with finding the tree. any help would be great.

Participant

no luck yet on finding a location for the tree on my end.
    Tobias: it seems every time Pedalwing is around he seems to be gone before i can ask him.
    Alembic: did you get a chance to ask Melanthios?
    Any help would be great cause i’m not the smartest fairy but im doing what i can to find this out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.