Regarding sudden plot reveals before major fights

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Regarding sudden plot reveals before major fights

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So, dudes, if we’re about to have a major fight, right before the major fight is probably not a good time to reveal a major Revelation to town that lowers morale. Especially one that is proven to be not correct.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Are we having morale problems? Good thing I’m back in town! Point me towards that morale, and I’ll boost it!

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

NimueNimue
    Participant

Chet dear,

If you are going to attempt to call me out on something please feel free to use my name.
    Also, I would be more than happy to pay to have another investigation done to prove that my words about the Earthbounds afterlife are true, or would you also call Ravinia a liar as she also looked into this.
    As far as it being before a big battle, I honestly didnt know a large battle was just then about to happen. The town’s merchants were in a meeting and I must have missed that part. I knee things were happening at some point, but as to it being right then, I had no idea.
    Also, you say this was proven wrong? Please tell me how it was proven.

Nimue

Participant

All that was probably true, you’re right. But you were making a huge stink about Arrowwood leaving town with the Vortex. Arrowwood was leaving the Vortex with someone. Just not with you.

NimueNimue
    Participant

Ahh, yes in that you are very right, but see this is what happened… she told me that she was taking it with her. There are 4 witnesses to the fact that she told me that. Would she have been honest with me in the moment and said that she was just not comfortable leaving it with me, I would have been perfectly fine with that. It is not my Vortex, it belongs to the Earthbound. My concern was that she said she was taking it with her, not to whom she was leaving it.
    For someone who was so adamant about honesty among each other, she lied right there to me. Perhaps the warning to town should be to be honest with one another and things like this should not be an issue.

Participant

I still think you handled it poorly.

NimueNimue
    Participant

I may have handled it poorly in yours and perhaps others opinions, however in the moment one of the Earthbound, having learned about what was said, was about to get up and leave off to the land of make believe with Spiderbite because they were terribly frightened to tears that their soul would go into some endless void when they died. I am particularly close to a few Earthbound in this town and their fear fueled my anger there. I do not want to lose those that I consider friends and I am sure this town does not want to lose people because one person decided to tell a lie.
    Again, the answer is to be honest with one another to avoid future situations such as this.

Participant

Or not lose your cool.

NimueNimue
    Participant

Very well Chet,
    I will attempt to not lose my cool if the situation rises again.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Are we STILL being dishonest with each other??
    Haven’t we learned our lesson? LYING BREAKS FAIRY HEARTS!! Stop it.

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.