October Quotes

Home Forums Out of Play Forums General Discussion October Quotes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

Clover and the Maenad flirt/fighting
    Most of town: Awwwww
    Clover: I am going to have so many holes to dig to hide your bodies when this is all over.

Two words: Titan Tush.

Rakdor to Ellothiomel discussing his missing money
    Rakdor: I’m not sure who found the box with money in the woods. Ya know we’ve been having a problem with bandits around here lately.
    Dmitri: What do you mean? It was Jacob. Jacob found the box in the wood.

Pumpkin Queen: You bled first for me Rakdor, will you accept my blessing to fight?
    Rakdor: Is this gonna fuck up my thing with Winter?
    Pumpkin Queen: I don’t know, maybe?
    Rakdor looking around at the dire situation: Fuck it. I’ll take it, I’ll take it, I’ll take it!
    Rakdor immediately after the battle: Hey, uh, Pumpkin Queen, I’m ready to give this power up now, can I revoke it myself? Yes? Oh thank the Gods…

Clover: I’m going to kill all of you… except Rakdor. He’s cool.

Not a quote, but the sheer depression of Aktoshvati after he got his bracelet privileges taken away from him by Intervention of Miraculous Cures.

FoD Staff

Participant

*Watching Clover and the Maenad*
    Gust-of-Crimson: “…wouldn’t even know what to do if he caught it.”

Kaeli ChambersKaeli Chambers
    Participant

Oh timing is too funny sometimes. Lian Min an Pompon were discussing how Pompon had been a good ward and not making us pull our hair out looking after her.

Tali: Yeah because if anything happened to her, the Maiden would seriously hurt us…”

*The far left doors at the back of the tavenr fly open and in stalks the Maenad”

Tali: “And well, there she is…” *quickly looks at Pompon just to double check that she is absolutely okay*

We all crack up laughing.

Maenad: “What’s so funny, this is serious?”

Pompon: “Oh Tali was just saying how mad you’d be if they let anything happen to me.”

Maenad: “Oh be glad nothing happened to her.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.