Major Problem – Need help

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Major Problem – Need help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Gentlefolk,

I wished to make sure all had heard about what the Screaming necklace was around Elithimel’s neck at the last gather.

It is the Trapped Djinn who helped us return Jasper to life. I would request of others to be able to look into how to save her. This may inbalance the Desert of Brass if it is not fixed soon, so I ask for people who have time to look into this to please do so.

This is in addition to my personal inquiries i am working on, and if you are interested in helping me, please let me know.

NimueNimue
    Participant

Sir Fredrick,

I shall personally see to this research as I have deep knowledge in World Powers (ie: the Djinn) and I specialize in Collectors as well. It seems that this line of research is practically made for me. If any should want to help me with this I would be more than happy to have the assistance as I can also put my efficiency towards it so we can get as much information as fast as we possibly can.

Principal Primrose Petalbloom

Participant

I have also asked Miss Mimi to look into the matter. If inquiry could be put towards ultimately resolving the matter of the blue thief, that would perhaps be wise.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

I will not be paying Mimi for any more research, so we will have to see. I will take it upon myself to also help resolve this, as it is important to me. This Collector is becoming more and more intrusive and dangerous. For all of those who are specialized in Collectors, this will certainly test your abilities to resolve him quickly.

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

Nadira already agreed to pay her by owing me a favor since Mimi doesn’t really have a lot of use for money. I think she’s going to be using an epiphany on this.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Are you suggesting that we “pay” Mimi in other ways, other than the 50 twists we collected for the last epiphany? After all, we could all benefit by knowing how else she may be motivated.

Kaeli ChambersKaeli Chambers
    Participant

Are you suggesting that we “pay” Mimi in other ways, other than the 50 twists we collected for the last epiphany? After all, we could all benefit by knowing how else she may be motivated.

She is a Dreamer, what else needs to be said about how to make deals with her?

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Perhaps everything, Tali, to someone who doesn’t speak Dreamer. And for what did she need 50 twists the last time, which largely came from my pocket?

Participant

I love the fact that just about everyone forgets that I have a speciality in Collectors as well for research. I can help where I can – but it is probably going to be at the beginning of the next year…if anyone wants it.

The reason for the delay is that it seems my knowledge and speciality of weapon crafting is needed for a Dreamer currently and to be honest …I am intrigued by the challenge of what they asked for.

– Brem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.