HOW DO I DO THE THING? – Megathread

Home Forums Out of Play Forums Forum Assistance HOW DO I DO THE THING? – Megathread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Crane OdariCrane Odari
    Keymaster

Upon an avatar – This option is found under your user dashboard (when logged in, hover over the icon at the top right and choose ‘edit my profile’. Avatar size is 140 x 140.

Upload a signature – Please use the below size template. Signatures are 550px by 110px. If you do not have a signature nameplate check out the General Discussion to see if someone will make you one.

Once your signature is created, upload it to a hosting site such as photo bucket, then grab the URL code from that site. It will look like the one with [ IMG ] tags inside it. You won’t be able to see it in your user profile, but if you pasted it correctly it will show up under all of your forum posts.

Ask any questions you have about the use of the forums, and as they are answered I’ll update this main topic.

(All posts pre 5.15.18 are from Clover Quickstrike)

Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

Is there a way to see what threads have and have not been read as well as to stop dates post from appearing at the top of every forum?

John NunnJohn Nunn

Dates post should be gone from every forum. (My bad; I accidentally set the stickiness incorrectly.)

–John

Participant

I cannot seem to figure out how to edit or delete my own posts. Do I need to have a special permission for that?

Stephen RowlandStephen Rowland
    Participant

I don’t even know what I’m looking at… could you help me Zack?????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.