Flesh Crafting Available

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Bazaar Flesh Crafting Available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wanted to let people know that I am capable of creating Flesh Crafted innervations, but at the moment only the first tier. I will require substrate in order to make them, and when I do make them, be certain that you want it, because it isn’t pleasant to remove. Also, if you order one, be sure you are at the gather that I make it, or it will dissolve into half the substrate I used to make it.

Here is what I can make for now:

Twinned Reflex Proliferation: enhances agility, but at the cost of losing feats of strength and toughness. I personally recommend this to anyone who isn’t strong or tough, as it allows for two extra dodges that can be restored like feats.

Extrusive Keratogenesis: This enhances vitality, but you cannot receive or use empathy or etiquettes.

Free-Flowing Vector Containment: This makes you immune to disease and plague, but unable to use mental resists or be willful.

This is what I can do for now, I will update when I can do more. Also, this is completely twist free, I merely need substrate, about 5 units per innervation.

Matt BretschneiderMatt Bretschneider
    Participant

I might be interested in the twin reflex one. where can i find that substrate stuff?

Participant

The “Flesh plants” like the eyestalks can be transformed into it, and survivalists can harvest it off of fleshcraft creatures. Also, once I am able to make the second tier innervations, there is one that will let you generate it yourself. Also, I’m pretty sure Survivalists can dedicate some time to just harvesting it out of the giant dead Fleshcrafter this town is sitting on.

Participant

I have enough Substrate to make 2 innervations of the first tier. I am making a Twinned Reflex Proliferation for myself. Does anyone else want one or should I store the substrate for emergency Resurrection?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.