Crafters and Tinkerers needed to fix a flying ship.

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Crafters and Tinkerers needed to fix a flying ship.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

Hello!
    We found a flying ship from the Sea of Stars with a guy frozen inside it. He would like help repairing his ship hull and the engine of his ship which will take crafters and tinkerers respectively.

Participant

I’m going to work on the ship a bit and I think Sash is too. We could use crafters to help out too though. That ship is amazing. I really want to see it fly again.

Participant

As soon as I can research and then make the weapon for Danny Daybreak and then make the weapon for the Jabberwocky, I will assist in any way I can.

I agree that rebuilding this will be an amazing idea.

-Brem

Participant

It’s not really art but I’ll be glad to help once all this Diplomacy is finished. It’s certainly interesting. And probably has quite a story attached.

-Louise

Participant

Junk, Sash, Ravinia and I have all been working on the sky ship. I think we’re close to finishing the mechanical systems, but we have a problem. The main engine is magic and WAY beyond what I understand. Fixing it is going to take a technomancer.

The library, the warehouse and the monastery have all been suggested as places to look for help, but I don’t have any way to reach out to them.

This isn’t immediately world altering, but it’s a good chance to learn about the sea of stars and to have a friend with a sky ship. If you’re a diplomat (or maybe a merchant) with some free time, please help.

Robert-Sean HarleyRobert-Sean Harley
    Participant

Thank you again to all the tinkerers and crafters who helped in this. There is more work to do in the repairs, at least for the hull, not sure about the tinkered systems, so anyone able to contribute time crafting is appreciated.

Participant

The helm and navigation definitely aren’t done, but we’re more than halfway through. I’ll keep working, but the more the merrier.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.