Brownie Opportunity

Home Forums Out of Play Forums General Discussion Brownie Opportunity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John NunnJohn Nunn

As mentioned at Closing Ceremonies, in a couple of weks (Oct. 21-23), Dust to Dust is having their campaign finale at Hard Labor Creek State Park. They’re looking for as many people as possible to be full-time (or even part-time, if you can make it) NPCs for the game to make it as memorable for everyone as possible. You can get FoD/Fractured Brownie for this as though you were NPCing one of our games; you may also get Rule of 3 Buttons for your time, which would be applicable if you play (or plan to play) a different Rule of 3 game, such as Eclipse or Calamity. And yes, I will be there as a player, so anyone who wants some payback for the latest demon field battle can take me on. 🙂

This is a reciprocal thing; we’ll be asking Rule of 3 players for the same in the next season, much like with the Champion fight. I suppose for that matter, if you want some payback (or just more practice) on some of the fighters for that grinder, come on out!

Those who are pretty sure they can make it for some period of time are encouraged to fill out their NPC Registration Form, which includes questions about whether or not you can be there for the weekend and what type of NPC roles you like/dislike.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here; ask me; or e-mail Dust to Dust Plot Committee.

Thanks!

John NunnJohn Nunn

As a followup , thanks to those who could come out! Your assistance was greatly appreciated, and the atmosphere from the ghost-filled hellworld was … creepy, to say the least.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.