Axioms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok, I’ll be informing my Bros in the Book Club about the truce with the Order, and I’ll see what they can dig up on the Axioms. Anyone else doing anything about this?

DirgeDirge
    Participant

….I can write a song about it?

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Participant

Absolutely!

Priscilla WeberPriscilla Weber
    Participant

I absolutely delight in hearing this song! -Khai

[Secrets Bound in Riddles – Wanderlings of Defiance]
    The Axiom identified as The First Written Word has been resolved. The story is both intriguing and sad. I would ask that items of this import be discussed quietly as there are still beings with ill intent looking for these. However, those that were aware of the tablet’s existence are also aware that it is no longer. Therefore a song of the tablet’s story is most appropriate, Dirge. I will see if I can find any ramifications as to what has happened.

Khai

--------
    All posts before 8/1/19 are written by Aurelia, Former Lord Commander of the Duskwatch Legion, the last Soldier of the Dark Mountains

DirgeDirge
    Participant

I have a request, my friends:

If I am to write an epic song about this — and it will be epic — I will kindly ask that, if it is at all possible, you take me along on the adventures to find these axiom thingies. I am shaping up to be quite a fighter, practicing with Poke and Bonk every day, and maybe Gust of Crimson will help me to become a martial arts master, and I sing good songs quickly that can help us out when our spirits are low, and…

Please?

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.