Arta’s Vortex

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree Arta’s Vortex

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Stephen RowlandStephen Rowland
    Participant

Arta had promised to use one of the charges to give the Earthbound an afterlife… I think it would be right to fulfill his wishes

Jessica ClowerJessica Clower
    Participant

Has someone confirmed that there is no afterlife for the Earthbound?
    I am aware of the conversation that occurred with Violet and would just like to ensure that the assumptions made from the lack of information are verified before using such a valuable resource.

Participant

I’m not sure, but I still think it should be considered and evaluated. I won’t be here long, so my decision is moot. I’m just saying that’s what Arta planned to do with it, and I think we should at least look into it.

Jessica ClowerJessica Clower
    Participant

I was not arguing against such a use. I was simply asking if the supposition that the Earthbound had no afterlife was confirmed or not.

If such action is needed, I would certainly not stand in the way of Arta’s wishes in this.

Participant

I didn’t think you were arguing at all… 🙂
    And as for research, I’m not sure what Arta’s done… I’m sorry I can’t be anymore help…

DirgeDirge
    Participant

Since we’re on the subject of Arta’s last wishes, he had offered to teach me the first lessons on Ounish Abridged Iconography. His notebooks contain numerous pages on the Abridged and full languages, including a primer. To my knowledge, he is the only one left who knows the language. Such a thing should not be left to wither and fade away.

The Famed, Witty, and Wonderful Bard

Participant

Then learn it Enoch…

DirgeDirge
    Participant

You can’t learn a language without a teacher, Alembic. As a scholar, I thought you knew this.
    The only hope I have is studying the primer and the notebooks, and attempting to learn that way. Ounish Iconography could give us insights into the Complex, the Warehouse of Lost Items…even Hell/The Citadel of Eternal Torment.

Participant

Research will reveal anything…it just takes a while.

DirgeDirge
    Participant

I don’t understand what point it is you are trying to make, Alembic, but it is moot. Between the Order of Memnoch, the painting we have acquired, and the looming importance of the Citadel of Eternal Torment, telling me to have patience and research it is asinine. Tools like that should be put to good use. Arta would have wanted it that way.

Participant

I meant no offense Enoch.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.