An Introduction

Home Forums In-Play Forums The Message Tree An Introduction

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    NimueNimue
    Participant

Salutations,

I honestly should have taken time to have done this sooner, but as soon as I left gather I went straight to the library and have only just now had a moment to pop my head out and say hello.

My name is Principal Primrose Petalblume or Prim for short. I am a brownie from the Enchanted Glade. I’ve met many of you already, but I know there are many more to meet and converse with as time goes by. Dirge (my minty) and I have been searching for a door to The Forest for quite some time now. I do believe this is the only place that I can come and be able to achieve my dreams, but that is a conversation for another time.

As many of you know, I have taken over ownership of the Cobblestone Inn from Clover. I think that it is best that the Inn stays in the hands of the Folk, but also I don’t think we should just be eating whatever it is that Clover happens to find out there in the woods. I will be honoring the traditions of the tavern and won’t be changing it very much as it has a rich and heartwarming history, so please do not worry about that.

Also, I would like for you all to know that I am a quite accomplished scholar already and only plan to become more so. In fact one day I plan to have wisdom that is legendary. I already possess Deep Knowledge of World Powers and soon shall be able to specialize in something else. If you have suggestions for things we need someone to be particularly good at researching, please feel free to let me know.

Now, we come to the part of my letter where I have a question for you all. I met the most fantastic and beautiful creatures… people (?) at this past gather. They are called the Pagefolk. I am afraid I overstepped my boundaries with one when I met her because I truly didn’t understand what/who she was and what was proper etiquette. I’ve never seen a book that you can’t just pick up and read, but apparently doing so is quite improper. Either way, I am curious to know everything about them. It is my understanding that each world that is connected to this Forest has some form of magic. I am curious to know if there is one that the Pagefolk practice and if there is, how would one go about learning this power? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

I do believe that is all I have to write about for the moment. I must be getting back to the Library and tending to the egg. It was very nice to meet you all. Please let me know if my assistance is needed in any way.

Merry Part,

Principal Primrose Petalblume

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.